Thursday, October 30, 2008

This should never be a blog.


A recent conversation with my friend Doug (from college). He lives in North Dakota. Oh man, I know I'm going to get in trouble for this one...


it is lisa


6:55pmLisa

doug!!

6:55pmDoug

see i joined facebook

your little narcissistic club

Lisa

great!!!

you need a picture up of yourself

6:55pmDoug

i have a webcam, but that is just for me to get on tv ;)

6:56pmLisa

ha ha

i want to see a recent picture of you!

6:57pmDoug

i need to find a kid, lots of former school peoples have pictures of their kids, from what i have seen

jason lives in ND now, he has a son and another one in the oven

6:58pmLisa

i was just looking at some fellow classmates' pictures.

i'm so jealous

i want a family

6:58pmDoug

i am almost 30, didn't i tell you i would marry you if i was still single at 30

6:59pmLisa

i'm tempted

just mail me the ring

i like platinum.

but you have to show me your picture first

=)

7:00pmDoug

i am fat and all my hair fell out :)

7:01pmLisa

oh that's okay. as long as you are stable, a christian, and have a real job. you brush your teeth, right?

7:02pmDoug

i worship some guy named satan, my job is fake, and my legs are wobbly. i hire fish to clean my teeth. it seems practical

Lisa

you must really not like me. wow.

i tried to snag Danai before his visa ran out...

he didn't bite either.

decided he'd rather be in THAILAND than married to me.

7:04pmDoug

wow and i thought i was desperate

7:04pmLisa

i think the line he told me was something like: "i have a lot of very close female friends who I have considered in that regard, and you are not one of them."

7:04pmDoug

they are lots of russia girls like want to move in with me

7:04pmLisa

is there such a thing as a mail order husband?

7:12pmDoug

i bought a house

and i no longer live with my sister

see i am ready for marriage ;)

living with your sister, chases women away, just a bit

7:19pmLisa

i'm sure it does.

so when can i move in?

7:27pmDoug

it is about a 12 hour drive from wa, so i am guessing LA, 30 hour drive

if you leave now, tuesday you can move in

7:29pmLisa

you have to propose first.

and mail that ring.

and flowers. i want flowers.

7:29pmDoug

platinum

7:30pmLisa

can we get a pet chicken? i always wanted a chicken... and a garden.

*still waiting for that picture*



Doug.



3 comments:

David Cho said...

LOL!

can we get a pet chicken? i always wanted a chicken... and a garden.

Classic. In fact, every line here is. Looks like a match made in heaven to me.

dbircsak said...

Wait, what's a "real job"? And how can you compete with the whole country of Thailand?

Well thankfully I don't live with my sister!

How come the conv. ended when the picture went up?? You just dropped off like that?

taintedsky said...

The conversation didn't end. That's just all of the funny stuff that was said. I didn't want to bore my faithful readers with the rest of the conversation.

My point about Thailand is that Danai chose being deported over marrying me... It was supposed to be funny. I think you got it but yeah... ha ha.